Creating a Stock Return Report using Livestock Classes
Setting up your Livestock Class Categories
The below are examples of how you can set up your Livestock Class Types.
FC = Female Calf
HFR = Heifer
MC = Male Calf
BDR = Breeder
FW = Female Weaner
BUL = Bull
MW = Male Weaner
TDF = Trade Female
STR = Steer
TDS = Trade Steer
- Go to Setup
- Livestock Classes
- Click Add
- Enter a code and Description.
- Click OK
Transferring animals into a new Livestock Class.
Select the animal(s) you want to transfer
Click Movemement>Livestock Class Transfers
Enter the date and Class movement
Printing the Stock Return report.
- Click Stock Return
- Click Using Livestock Class
- Enter your start and end date
You have chosen to do a Stock Return Using Classes. For this to work correctly your data must be accurate.
1. An animal that was bred or purchased MUST have been placed into a Class on the date of birth/purchase.
2. All Class movements must be accurate and up to date.
The report will only be as accurate as the information it has been given.